Marble art is fun and thrilling. Teckwraps PU Marble heat transfer vinyl lets you cut and transfer alluring shapes, letters, and figures onto your t shirts, hoodies, and club wear. This vinyl is extremely thin and lightweight with easy weeding so you can create perfect shapes and sizes down to the delicate details.
The high-quality PU material makes our vinyl the most durable HTV in the market. Customize your clothes and accessories with super-catchy decals and slogans adorned with a colorful, marbled pattern. With strong water proof adhesion, the vinyl remains fresh and tough even after multiple washes. You won’t ever have to worry about the vinyl fading or peeling off!
Teckwrap PU Marble HTV Roll 10ft - Sweet Pink
- Impressively durable even after multiple washes
- Stretchable, thin, and lightweight
- Waterproof adhesion
- Ideal for cotton fabric surfaces like t shirts, hoodies, bags, aprons, pillowcases
- Easy cutting and weeding with zero clutter
- Flexible PU material that cuts to any shape or size
- Quick and easy to transfer
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters,etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto cutting mat .
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leave the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product facing the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric.Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place a cardboard to protect transferred image onto both sides of t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 130℃(266℉) to 140℃(284℉) .
- Press it only for 8-10 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly.Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minute