Transform your t-shirts and hoodies with our New Opal Heat Transfer Vinyl. Super-glossy, colorful, and extremely durable, use this vinyl to create lustrous designs, patterns, and graphics for your favorite clothes. Cut and shape it to your desired image and use a heat press or household iron to fix it on your garment.
This glossy heat transfer vinyl works great on 100% dry cotton. Its lustrous sheen is perfect for designing team wear, polo shirts, and event costumes. The material is ultra-thin and smooth allowing you to cut and weed small letters and intricate t-shirt vinyl designs quickly!
We recommend a test cut for artists to ensure you always get the parameters right!
NEW Opal Glossy Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll 5ft
- Size: 12” x 5 ft （0.305*1.55m）
- Extremely durable and resistant to harsh elements
- Smooth and glossy Opal-like finish
- Easy cutting and weeding of small letters and delicate designs
- Perfect for personalizing apparel like t-shirts, hoodies, hats, bags, pillow cases.
- Quick and easy transfer
- Ideal for 100% dry, smooth cotton
- Works with all craft cutters
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters,etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto a cutting mat .
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leaving the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product faces the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric.Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place a cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉) .
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly.Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes