Design flashy apparel graphics with Teckwrap Craft’s Metallic heat transfer vinyl. Available in irresistible metallic tones of gold, silver copper etc, embellish your best-loved t-shirts, pair of jeans, and bags with their metallic HTV. It’s durable and ultra-flexible, which makes for hassle-free cutting and weeding to your desired shape, size, or pattern. The material is tough yet stretchable making it ideal for personalizing your clothes, accessories, and interior décor.
Strong adhesion and easy transfer makes this vinyl a top-choice for our DIY customers. Stand out with your chic fashion pieces bedecked with our Metallic heat transfer vinyl. All you have to do is choose a design, cut it out, and iron it over your desired fabric. Teckwraps htv vinyl will get your crafty job done without any costs or fuss. It is super-friendly to cotton fabric surfaces and retains its smooth, glossy finish for years to come. Order today!
Teckwrap Metallic HTV Rolls 10ft
- Size: 10” x 10ft Roll
- Extremely durable and stretchable surface
- Easy cutting and weeding to any shape, size, or apparel design
- Unique glossy, metallic surface that instantly stands out
- Perfect for customizing fashion apparel, accessories, home décor, bed sheets, pillowcases, and aprons
- Strong adhesion and friendly to cotton fabric surfaces
- Matches with most craft cutters, die cutters, and vinyl plotters
- Quick, affordable, and incredibly versatile
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters,etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto a cutting mat .
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leaving the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product faces the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric.Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place a cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉) .
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly.Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.